Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
$6.99 - $31.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$9.99 - $13.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$9.99 - $13.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$9.99 - $13.99
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Non-dust attractant: excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant's light viscosity allows for deep penetration into hard-to-reach moving parts. It's a great all-purpose lube that excels in any and all conditions. Use it on your chain, cables, derailleurs and all pivot points.
- Safely dissolves and removes grease from frames and drivetrains - Thick biodegradable, non citrus based formula is safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber or plastic - Specifically developed for bicycles
Lubing your bicycle's chain is an essential but messy task. But now, thanks to Finish Line's No Drip Chain Luber, you can oil your chain perfectly without making a mess. Just add your preferred chain lubricant (sold separately) and you'll have your chain lubed in just seconds flat. Not only does it keep things tidy, it saves you chain oil, making sure that not a drop is wasted.
Finish Line's Chill Zone works like magic to loosen and free rusted parts! Before discarding your rusted chain or giving up on a frozen crank bolt, a sticky derailleur, or a seized seatpost, give Chill Zone a shot. Bike parts that normally need to be replaced can be reconditioned to ride another day. Chill Zone has a special refrigerant that freezes metal as low as -50°F/-45°C contracting it and breaking the rust bond. Then Chill Zone's penetrant breaks down and flushes out the rust. With Chill Zone, most rusted parts quickly regain full functionality. Plus, it lubricates, too, so you don't need to add any. - Great for frozen crank bolts, seized seat posts and rusty chains and derailleurs - Includes oils and rust inhibitors to provide lubrication and protection after use - Use: Spray the rusted part for 10 to 20 seconds and wait 2-3 minutes for the release agent to fully wick in and break the rust. For severe rust-welded parts, spray 30-60 seconds for maximum freezing effect and wait ten minutes to one hour for thorough break-down of rust. When rehabbing a bicycle chain, soak one small section at a time.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
- Dirt-eating suds remove the most stubborn grime - Biodegradable, non citrus based formula safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber or plastic - Specifically developed for bicycles
$13.00 - $54.99
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$13.99 - $21.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$13.99 - $21.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
- For dry riding conditions - Will not freeze in cold weather - Goes on wet, special polymers form a long-lasting dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in arid or dusty conditions. - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles
- For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles
- All seasons, all-conditions lube - Rust prevention formula protects chain from rust - No WAX buildup
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
- Grease for periodic maintenance of suspension/dropper seatposts - Works well on most shocks and forks
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
- Exclusive 100% synthetic bike chain lube - Special surface active formula reduces rolling resistance of drivetrain and improves shifting performance - Deep chain penetration ensures quiet operation - Waterproof formula protects drivetrain under load and extends chain life
$15.99 - $19.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
Page 1 of 3 Next page