$6.00 - $49.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Lubing your bicycle's chain is an essential but messy task. But now, thanks to Finish Line's No Drip Chain Luber, you can oil your chain perfectly without making a mess. Just add your preferred chain lubricant (sold separately) and you'll have your chain lubed in just seconds flat. Not only does it keep things tidy, it saves you chain oil, making sure that not a drop is wasted.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
$7.00 - $32.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
$9.99 - $13.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$9.99 - $14.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$9.99 - $13.99
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Safely dissolves and removes grease from frames and drivetrains - Thick biodegradable, non citrus based formula is safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber or plastic - Specifically developed for bicycles
High-grade synthetic lubricant recommended for maintenance of CeramicSpeed bearings. Material: Plastic/Grease
For a thank you from the future you Quickly and easily apply this assembly lubricant to any fastener on your bike to help prevent corrosion and seizing. Your bike (and mechanic) will thank you because we all know that a little assembly lube now can save a lot of elbow grease down the road. Product details - The anti-corrosion and anti-seizing formula is compatible with thread lockers - Precise applicator tip makes it super easy to apply - Pleasing cinnamon scent - Apply directly to any threaded fastener on the bike, usually one drop is enough - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
A lubed chain is a happy chain Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean and contaminant-free - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant's light viscosity allows for deep penetration into hard-to-reach moving parts. It's a great all-purpose lube that excels in any and all conditions. Use it on your chain, cables, derailleurs and all pivot points.
Finish Line's Chill Zone works like magic to loosen and free rusted parts! Before discarding your rusted chain or giving up on a frozen crank bolt, a sticky derailleur, or a seized seatpost, give Chill Zone a shot. Bike parts that normally need to be replaced can be reconditioned to ride another day. Chill Zone has a special refrigerant that freezes metal as low as -50°F/-45°C contracting it and breaking the rust bond. Then Chill Zone's penetrant breaks down and flushes out the rust. With Chill Zone, most rusted parts quickly regain full functionality. Plus, it lubricates, too, so you don't need to add any. - Great for frozen crank bolts, seized seat posts and rusty chains and derailleurs - Includes oils and rust inhibitors to provide lubrication and protection after use - Use: Spray the rusted part for 10 to 20 seconds and wait 2-3 minutes for the release agent to fully wick in and break the rust. For severe rust-welded parts, spray 30-60 seconds for maximum freezing effect and wait ten minutes to one hour for thorough break-down of rust. When rehabbing a bicycle chain, soak one small section at a time.
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
- Dirt-eating suds remove the most stubborn grime - Biodegradable, non citrus based formula safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber or plastic - Specifically developed for bicycles
$13.00 - $54.99
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
A high-performance bike polish that’s designed specifically for bicycles so you can keep them looking their best. Get your shine on Make your bike shine with this bike specific polish. It features a gloss-enhancing formula that seals and protects the paint, while guarding against water, dust, and dirt so your bike looks as good as it rides. Product details - High-performance bike polish designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike polish - Safe on all paints, but may alter finish on matte paints - Pleasing grape scent - For easiest results, spray onto clean microfiber cloth and apply to clean bike - 12 fl oz (355mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
$13.99 - $21.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$13.99 - $21.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
- For dry riding conditions - Will not freeze in cold weather - Goes on wet, special polymers form a long-lasting dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in arid or dusty conditions. - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles
- For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
- All seasons, all-conditions lube - Rust prevention formula protects chain from rust - No WAX buildup
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
- Grease for periodic maintenance of suspension/dropper seatposts - Works well on most shocks and forks
Page 1 of 4 Next page