Parts & Accessories
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
Enables you to attach a bicycle trailer kit to bicycles with hooded dropouts.
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
- Essential if you have more than one child that will be towed - Permanently install a head on each bike that you'll be towing throughout the riding season.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Protective Rain Cover for your Thule Coaster/Cadence trailer. •Easy to attach •Custom fitted for maximum weather protection
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
Padded sides and head support to ensure your baby sits comfortably upright. (Age 6-18 Months) Features: - Adjustable head support to accommodate growing children - Removable head support for wearing a helmet while riding Compatibility - Thule Chariot Sport, Thule Chariot Cross, Thule Chariot Cab, Thule Chariot Lite, Thule Chariot Cheetah XT, Thule Coaster XT, Thule Cadence, Thule Chariot Corsaire, Thule Chariot Cheetah, Thule Chariot Cougar, Thule Chariot CX, Thule Chariot Captain, Thule Urban Glide 2, Thule Urban Glide 2 Double, Thule Glide 2
Padded sling for your baby's lateral support and maximum stability. (Age 1-10 Months) - Simple and easy installation - For infants 1–10 months old
Thule's Infant Sling fits inside Thule Chariot carriers (sold separately) providing a comfortable, secure way to carry your little one. It offers lateral support for excellent stability and is easy to install and remove. When used in a 2-passenger carrier, there's still plenty of room for a second child. Recommended for 1- to 10-month-old children, this handy accessory is ideal for strolling, jogging, and hiking.
Thule's Strolling Kit easily converts your Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately) into a stable, easy-rolling stroller. You get a pair of easy-turning 8-inch wheels that easily snap into the bottom of Thule's exclusive VersaWings (and store on top when not in use).
With Thule's Cougar/Cheetah Jogging Kit, you can jog on and off road with your little one safely in your Cougar or Cheetah carrier (sold separately). A smooth-rolling, 16-inch quick-release wheel and Thule's exclusive ezClick feature makes attachment/removal easy and fast.
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
Convert your Thule Chariot into a high-performance jogging stroller. - Simple installation by clicking the kit into Thule VersaWing - Convenient tracking adjustment to make sure the carrier tracks straight - Includes pocket for easy storage of the jogging wheel when not in use
Page 1 of 1