Parts & Accessories
Protect your chainrings and ride aggressively with more confidence with TruVativ's high-quality machined chain guard. - Durable 6061-T6 Aluminum construction - Excellent for cyclocross use - Made to fit SRAM cranks - Protects up to a 52-tooth chainring
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
TruVativ's Noir All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with feather-like weight. This carbon fiber guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible and protects 32-33T chainrings.
Slap on TruVativ's RockGuard and pin it through the rough. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
For chain consistency and control in technical situations, TruVativ teamed up with chain guide masters MRP to bring you the XO Chain Guide. It features an aluminum back plate and MRP's replaceable Skid Plate design so its amazingly lightweight, yet can take a beating. The combination of the upper and lower guides, along with a sealed bearing pulley provides excellent chain retention in the roughest terrain.
This Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive Cannondale Si crank arm specifically to pair with Cannondale's Hollowgram Si crank — 2014 or newer. The Stages Power meter will also mate to the Hollowgram SISL2 model crank. This Stages Power meter is slimmer and up to 28% lower profile than their original meter. It's also sleeker, with a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and they've made it stronger. The housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design. - Accuracy: ± 2% - Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm - Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) - Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500 - Cadence range (rpm): 20-220 - Water resistance rating: IPX7 - Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Stages Support section - Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready - Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
SRAM Force crank spiders are for repairing your crank or converting it to different gearing. Available in 110mm and 130mm BCDs.
SRAM's power meter technology is reliable, accurate and easy to use. Now available as a spider by itself as an easy upgrade for existing cranks. The Dzero series offers improved data transfer and frame fit compatibility. - Fits 8-Bolt interface Quarq XX1 Power Meters (8-Bolt used since Aug '14) - Measures power for both legs with +/- 1.5% accuracy - Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data - Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP - Boost 148 compatible
$12.99 - $13.99
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
$12.99 - $13.99
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
$12.99 - $13.99
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology Meet the Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider—the DZero in spider form. Ready to pair with any Quarq Prime Power ready cranksets. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5%
- Look, Zed, Chainring bolts
- Look, Zed, Chainring nuts
- Look, Zed, Chainring spacers
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
- 3/8" thick Lexan for lightweight protection - Includes (4) 15mm male chainring bolts
- Ultralight bashring for light duty: not designed for high impact - 1/8" thick chainring is ideal for single-chainring Cyclocross bikes - Anodized and laser-etched
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit Stinger and Dewlie chain guides
$63.99 - $69.99
- Simple but effective upper chain guide for 1x9/10sp applications - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Adjustable for 49.5-50.5mm chainlines - BB, ISCG, ISCG-05, E-type and Direct Mount (Shimano) mounting options - Fits 32-42t rings - 55-65g
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit blackspire single-ring roller chain guides
Previous page Page 2 of 2