The Blue Matic has been a Tacx offering for many years and is a very popular trainer. During your training session you can use the handlebar resistance lever to adjust the resistance as needed. The Tacx Blue Matic Smart is bundled with an ANT+/BT speed & cadence sensor to allow connection with tablets or smartphones, and allows use of interactive software and applications. Train with the Tacx Training app, Tacx Cycling app, Zwift, or TrainerRoad!
- Stable and robust footprint
- The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks
- Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Brake system with 2 X 8 permanent magnets
- 2.5lbs flywheel
- Maximum resistance 700 watt
- Easy to assemble brake system
- Type of trainer: Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets: 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: No mains voltage required
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: No
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer, 29? wheel with Tacx trainer tire
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 700 Watt
- Max. slope: n.a.
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 12.2Nm
- Max. brake force: 36N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1.25kg
- Mass inertia: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Calibration: n.a.
- Footprint (lxw): 640×635mm (25.2×25.0in)
- Height: 440mm (17.3in)
- Dimensions when folded: 610×420×250mm (24.0×16.5×9.84in)
- Weight: 8.40kg (18.5lbs)
- Article number: T2650.VP
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication: None
- Control by: Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Output: n.a.
- Read out on: n.a.
- Accuracy: n.a.