All of our service work is done by appointment to allow for the most efficient scheduling possible. Customers are encouraged to submit their appointment request as soon as possible. By scheduling your appointment as early as possible, you ensure that we only have your equipment for the minimum time needed to get rolling! Here is how appointments work:
- Your equipment MUST be brought in to the store the day before your appointment is scheduled. If your equipment is in need of considerable service, or if parts need to be ordered, we may need you to bring it in for assessment before your appointment to avoid delays.
- Any appointments that are NOT brought in the day before their appointment date will be removed.
- Your equipment will be assessed at drop off to identify any additional work that may be needed as well as any additional parts to be ordered.
- Appointment date(s) do not take into consideration additional time required to order parts or perform service not scheduled. To avoid delays, bring in your equipment as soon as possible after your appointment is made if you believe there will be additional work required.
- Once we receive your appointment request, we will schedule your service in the system and email you back with a scheduled date.
- Appointments can take 24-48 hours to get scheduled in our system. Please do not submit multiple requests. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, feel free to contact us.
- If your bike is extremely dirty, we recommend you clean it before bringing it in unless you are OK with an extra charge for a bike wash.
Current Appointment Turnaround Time
(updated 24 September)
We are currently booking most service (tuneups, etc.) 2-3 weeks out. Keep that in mind when filling out the form below. If you need a minor adjustment within the 1 year after purchase window, feel free to make such notes below. We aim to get those minor adjustments back within a much shorter time frame, as well as flat repairs/tire installations. Contact us for fill out the form for more details.