- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
6061 aluminum. - All purpose road bar ideal for custom fitting - 31.8mm Bar clamp diameter - 120mm Drop, 75mm Reach (Short and Shallow) - Sand blast black finish - 382g, 38cm
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
- 6061 Premium butted Aluminum, high-strength design. - Short reach for optimal brake/shift control. - Shallow Bend Drop: 125mm drop x 65mm reach
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
Adventure handlebars from FSA are double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6061. - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter with 34 x 21 ergonomic oval section - 125mm drop, 80mm reach - 12° side flare
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. For added stability we've added 12 degrees of flare at the drop to give that wide stance. - Constructed from 6061 Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - 15mm rise provides a wider range of fit. - Shallow Bend Drop: 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12d flare
Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebars area wide handlebar made of premium alloy with a minimal 10mm of rise. - High-strength 7000-series premium aluminum alloy - Rise: 10mm - Width: 750mm and 780mm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Specialized's Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar offers the same ergonomic benefits as the S-Works version, available in narrower sizes for smaller riders. It delivers a strong and affordable bar with no compromise. •2014 premium butted aluminum, high-strength design •Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands; smooth transitions for fit & comfort •Shallow bend drop design: 123mm drop x 75mm reach •UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls •Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing •Bar width (center-to-center): 36/38/40cm
Specialized's Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar offers the same ergonomic benefits as the S-Works version, delivering a strong and affordable bar with no compromise. - Premium butted aluminum, high-strength design - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands; smooth transitions for fit & comfort - Shallow bend drop design: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing
Specialized crafts the Women's Pro Road Ergo from strong 6066 aluminum to create this lightweight, smooth-riding handlebar. The 31.8mm center maximizes stiffness for sprinting and climbing. The Pro Road offers women's-specific ergonomics like a shorter reach to the drops that makes reaching your levers easier.
Crafted from butted 6066 aluminum, Specialized's Pro 2 Road Ergo is a lightweight, ergonomic handlebar you'll love. Its top sections and drops are tailored to your hands for awesome comfort, while the 31.8mm clamp diameter maximizes stiffness for sprinting and climbing and the butted aluminum damps vibrations smoothing all your rides.
Specialized's Women's Road Handlebar lets you ride in total comfort thanks to the women's-specific design. It proudly features a shorter reach from the drops, which makes shifting and braking easier for smaller hands. Plus, the shot-peened finish not only makes the bar stronger, it gives it a great look as well.
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Expert Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Constructed from 2014 Premium Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach
The Gossamer Compact uses the same evolved shape as our high-end handlebars – shallow 125mm drop, short 80mm reach, optimized for the shape of current shifters. Rider comfort is further enhanced by the flattened top section, giving an easy platform to rest your hands on. The Gossamer Compact uses 6066 aluminum, which is double butted and tapered to put strength where it's needed and trim weight where it's not. Shot peening improves fatigue resistance, and an extra-wide bulge section in the center of the bar leaves ample room for accessories. - Double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6066 - 34mm ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
The Vuka Alumina base bar delivers on a big challenge given to our engineers — create a high-performance aluminum base bar that’s sleek and light with the right amount of adjustability. The Vuka Alumina, crafted from 6066 series aluminum, offers superior aerodynamics and ergonomics at an affordable price. The handgrips are angled upward by 5 degrees for a natural wrist position when climbing or sprinting. It’s optimized for use with the VukaClip but is compatible with most clip-on extensions. With its bead blasted black finish and gloss graphics, this bar looks as good as it performs. - Lightweight at only 250g - Offers superior aerodynamics and ergonomics - Clean internal cable routing for easy installation - Compatible with all current drivetrain systems and all plug-in style brake levers - Mounting area is 120mm wide to allow for an array of positions to accommodate many riding styles and body types
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendent geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 5°
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
The all-new Racepoint Aluminum DH Handlebar was made with our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology, which allows us to put material where we need it and nowhere we don't. This makes for a significantly stronger handlebar at a similar weight to our competitors. We are 100% confident our new 35mm bore Racepoint DH Handlebar demolishes the competition with an 810mm width in both 25mm and 38mm rise options. You simply won't find a more refined handlebar option with this level of detail, durability, and performance. - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Designed for Downhill / Enduro / All Mountain - Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polish ano finish - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 810mm wide - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Blacklabel handlebar - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 25mm rise: 327 grams - 38mm rise: 330 grams
When designing the all-new Ridgeline aluminum trail handlebar, our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. We precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this, we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength. This is where our unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines, allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. We can then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long-term strength and durability. This gives you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you. Our goal is for you to become one with the bike and never let up on chasing your new adventure! - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 800mm wide - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Weight: 303 grams
$129.99 - $139.99
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$145.99 - $147.99
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
3T started life as a master dropbar manufacturer. Nobody else had the same technical ability to manipulate tubing, and thus 3T became the first company to focus on more ergonomic (i.e. more complex) shapes. That focus continues to this day, now with the complete shape freedom of carbon. The previous generation, the Ergonova, was lauded worldwide as the top ergonomic bar, in fact it was so good we didn’t touch the center section at all when designing the new SuperErgo. We did change everything else though, ensuring the SuperErgo will continue 3T’s streak as the ergo bar of choice for road cyclists from beginners to Team BMC and Team Aqua Blue. - Material: Alloy 7050 - Cable routing: External cable grooves - Stem torque: 5Nm maximum - Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm maximum - Clip-ons: Compatible - Di2 compatibility: Not compatible
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course bars, at 128mm of drop. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. The SL-70's flattened top provides a better fit to the hand and is clip compatible. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 0° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width 120mm
Zipp's answer—true to our fit-first philosophy for handlebar design—is an innovative new all-road bar: the Service Course SL 70 XPLR. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop-bar bicycle—from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course SL 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Today's riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics—outsweep and flare. Features - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR also features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul.
Page 1 of 2 Next page