Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit blackspire single-ring roller chain guides
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains.
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Cartridge-style bottom bracket for use with E-Type front derailleurs. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$23.99 - $30.99
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Fits: 06+ single ring guides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with machined ramps deliver smooth shifting - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
The SRAM X-Sync STEEL 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-SYNC technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 - Material: Steel - Ring Position/Type: Single - Weight: 110 grams (32t), 96 grams (30t),
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Middle chainring, use with 48T outer - 64mm BCD
The X-SYNC 2 Bosch Direct Mount Chainring is built with the needs of E-MTB riders in mind, and incorporates the same X-SYNC 2 Eagle chain management technology found in every SRAM 1x drivetrain. - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses - An integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain - Speeds: 12 - Material: Steel
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- 0.316" thick stainless steel for durability
Shimano SLX M660 10-Speed chainrings get worn out drivetrains back in like-new condition.
- Look, Zed, Chainring bolts
- Look, Zed, Chainring spacers
$35.99 - $36.00
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
$36.99 - $120.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
Replace worn-out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's Yaw Compatible Inner Chainring. This solid ring is crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. This chainring works for SRAM's Yaw front derailleurs on both 10- and 11-speed drivetrains. The 42-tooth version works best when paired with a 55- or 54-tooth big ring.
Page 1 of 8 Next page